1. NjtDf;Fk; fh;j;juhfpa ,NaRfpwp];JTf;Fk; Copaf;fhudhfpa ahf;NfhG> rpjwpapUf;fpw gd;dpuz;L Nfhj;jpuq;fSf;Fk; tho;j;Jjy; nrhy;yp vOJfpwjhtJ:
1. James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting.
2. vd; rNfhjuNu> ePq;fs; gytpjkhd Nrhjidfspy; mfg;gLk;NghJ>
2. My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations;
3. cq;fs; tpRthrj;jpd; ghPl;irahdJ nghWikia cz;lhf;Fnkd;W mwpe;J> mij kpFe;j re;Njh\khf vz;Zq;fs;.
3. Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.
4. ePq;fs; xd;wpYk; FiwTs;sth;fshapuhky;> G+uzuhAk; epiwTs;sth;fshAk; ,Uf;Fk;gb> nghWikahdJ G+uz fphpia nra;af;fltJ.
4. But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.
5. cq;fspy; xUtd; Qhdj;jpy; FiwTs;stdhapUe;jhy;> ahtUf;Fk; rk;G+uzkha;f; nfhLf;fpwtUk; xUtiuAk; fbe;Jnfhs;shjtUkhfpa Njtdplj;jpy; Nfl;ff;fltd;> mg;nghOJ mtDf;Ff; nfhLf;fg;gLk;.
5. If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.
6. MdhYk; mtd; vt;tsthfpYk; re;Njfg;glhky; tpRthrj;NjhNl Nfl;ff;fltd;@ re;Njfg;gLfpwtd; fhw;wpdhy; mbgl;L miyfpw flypd; miyf;F xg;ghapUf;fpwhd;.
6. But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.
7. mg;gbg;gl;l kD\d; jhd; fh;j;jhplj;jpy; vijahfpYk; ngwyhnkd;W epidahjpUg;ghdhf.
7. For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord.
8. ,UkdKs;std; jd; topfspnyy;yhk; epiyaw;wtdhapUf;fpwhd;.
8. A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.
9. jho;e;j rNfhjud; jhd; cah;j;jg;gl;lijf;Fwpj;J Nkd;ikghuhl;lf;fltd;.
9. Let the brother of low degree rejoice in that he is exalted:
10. IRthpathd; jhd; jho;j;jg;gl;lijf;Fwpj;J Nkd;ikghuhl;lf;fltd;@ Vnddpy; mtd; Gy;ypd; G+itg;Nghy; xope;JNghthd;.
10. But the rich, in that he is made low: because as the flower of the grass he shall pass away.
11. #hpad; fLk; nta;apYld; cjpj;J> Gy;iy cyh;j;Jk;NghJ> mjpd; G+ cjph;e;J> mjpd; mofhd tbT mope;JNghk;@ IRthpathDk; mg;gbNa jd; topfspy; thbg;Nghthd;.
11. For the sun is no sooner risen with a burning heat, but it withereth the grass, and the flower thereof falleth, and the grace of the fashion of it perisheth: so also shall the rich man fade away in his ways.
12. Nrhjidiar; rfpf;fpw kD\d; ghf;fpathd;@ mtd; cj;jkndd;W tpsq;fpdgpd;G fh;j;jh; jk;kplj;jpy; md;G$Ufpwth;fSf;F thf;Fj;jj;jk; gz;zpd [PtfphPlj;ijg; ngWthd;.
12. Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.
13. Nrhjpf;fg;gLfpw vtDk;> ehd; Njtdhy; Nrhjpf;fg;gLfpNwd; vd;W nrhy;yhjpUg;ghdhf@ Njtd; nghy;yhq;fpdhy; Nrhjpf;fg;gLfpwtuy;y> xUtidAk; mth; Nrhjpf;fpwtUky;y.
13. Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man:
14. mtdtd; jd;jd; Ra ,r;irapdhNy ,Of;fg;gl;L> rpf;Fz;L> Nrhjpf;fg;gLfpwhd;.
14. But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.
15. gpd;G ,r;irahdJ fh;g;ge;jhpj;J> ghtj;ijg; gpwg;gpf;Fk;> ghtk; G+uzkhFk;NghJ> kuzj;ijg; gpwg;gpf;Fk;.
15. Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.
16. vd; gphpakhd rNfhjuNu> Nkhrk;NghfhjpUq;fs;.
16. Do not err, my beloved brethren.
17. ed;ikahd ve;j <Tk; G+uzkhd ve;j tuKk; guj;jpypUe;Jz;lhfp> Nrhjpfspd; gpjhtpdplj;jpypUe;J ,wq;fptUfpwJ@ mthplj;jpy; ahnjhU khWjYk; ahnjhU Ntw;Wikapd; epoYkpy;iy.
17. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.
18. mth; rpj;jq;nfhz;L jk;Kila rpU\;bfspy; ehk; Kjw;gyd;fshtjw;F ek;ikr; rj;jpa trdj;jpdhNy [epg;gpj;jhh;.
18. Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures.
19. Mifahy;> vd; gphpakhd rNfhjuNu> ahtUk; Nfl;fpwjw;Fj; jPtpukhAk;> NgRfpwjw;Fg; nghWikahAk;> Nfhgpf;fpwjw;Fj; jhkjkhAk; ,Uf;ff;flth;fs;@
19. Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath:
20. kD\Uila Nfhgk; NjtDila ePjpia elg;gpf;fkhl;lhNj.
20. For the wrath of man worketh not the righteousness of God.
21. Mifahy;> ePq;fs; vy;yhtpj mOf;ifAk; nfhba Jh;f;Fzj;ijAk; xopj;Jtpl;L> cq;fs; cs;sj;jpy; ehl;lg;gl;ljhAk; cq;fs; Mj;Jkhf;fis ,ul;rpf;f ty;yikAs;sjhAkpUf;fpw trdj;ijr; rhe;jkha; Vw;Wf;nfhs;Sq;fs;.
21. Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls.
22. my;yhkYk;> ePq;fs; cq;fis tQ;rpahjgbf;Fj; jpUtrdj;ijf; Nfl;fpwth;fsha; khj;juky;y> mjpd;gb nra;fpwth;fshAk; ,Uq;fs;.
22. But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.
23. vd;dj;jpdhnydpy;> xUtd; jpUtrdj;ijf; Nfl;Lk; mjpd;gb nra;ahjtdhdhy;> fz;zhbapNy jd; Rght Kfj;ijg; ghh;f;fpw kD\Df;F xg;ghapUg;ghd;@
23. For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass:
24. mtd; jd;idj;jhNd ghh;j;J> mt;tplk;tpl;Lg; NghdTlNd> jd; rhay; ,d;dnjd;gij kwe;JtpLthd;.
24. For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was.
25. RahjPdg;gpukhzkhfpa G+uzg; gpukhzj;ij cw;Wg;ghh;j;J> mjpNy epiyj;jpUf;fpwtNd Nfl;fpwij kwf;fpwtdhapuhky;> mjw;Nfw;w fphpia nra;fpwtdhapUe;J> jd; nra;ifapy; ghf;fpathdhapUg;ghd;.
25. But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.
26. cq;fspy; xUtd; jd; ehit mlf;fhky;> jd; ,Ujaj;ij tQ;rpj;J> jd;idj; Njtgf;jpAs;stndd;W vz;zpdhy; mtDila Njtgf;jp tPzhapUf;Fk;.
26. If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion is vain.
27. jpf;fw;w gps;isfSk; tpjitfSk; gLfpw cgj;jputj;jpNy mth;fis tprhhpf;fpwJk;> cyfj;jhy; fiwglhjgbf;Fj; jd;idf; fhj;Jf;nfhs;SfpwJNk gpjhthfpa NjtDf;FKd;ghf khrpy;yhj Rj;jkhd gf;jpahapUf;fpwJ.
27. Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.